Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Like so many others, I stumbled in to AK looking for some info, stuck around because of the friendliness of everyone here, and now I don't see myself ever leaving. AK is the best forum on the web because it has all the best people. Viva la Audiokarma!!
I turn my computer on, I check my email for family messages, then I go to AK. Usually 3 to 4 times a day. Has been a great learning experience but more so a great sharing experience. I'm a lifer now.
AK? It's a combination family reunion/revival meeting/audio convention/neighborhood bar/comfy living room with friends & more. An AK visit is part of every day.
I turn my computer on, I check my email for family messages, then I go to AK. Usually 3 to 4 times a day. Has been a great learning experience but more so a great sharing experience. I'm a lifer now.
Music is such a Universal Language & who doesn't enjoy a place to call Home on the internet,wherever we may be in the world,a place where we can all openly discuss & enjoy our Passions while Listening to Music! Long Live Audiokarma!!!
Altec Concert Kenny