Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
'Cause I'm po at the moment, and also have no space. I'd love to hear those speakers though. I did email the guy... maybe I can put something together.
Those are definitely model 15s, and that is one heck of a deal on them. They should have 802-8Gs in them with 12" woofers. They sound nice, kinda like the JBL L-100s, with exaggerated bass. They are fun speakers, that very seldom come up for sale, grab those fastttttt. :thmbsp:
Those are definitely model 15s, and that is one heck of a deal on them. They should have 802-8Gs in them with 12" woofers. They sound nice, kinda like the JBL L-100s, with exaggerated bass. They are fun speakers, that very seldom come up for sale, grab those fastttttt. :thmbsp: