• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

What are these?

Register to hide this ad
For $45, I'd be on my way there to pick them up for the sheer fun factor. They are worth more than that for sure. You wouldn't lost any money on them if you didn't care for them.
 
Are they the armed forces kenwoods that were purchased on military bases?
They are big, but cool. For $45 you can't go wrong unless you live in a one room efficiency.
 
Are they the armed forces kenwoods that were purchased on military bases?
They are big, but cool. For $45 you can't go wrong unless you live in a one room efficiency.

That's what they look like.... Run, for that kinda money the cabs are worth that.
 
Those are the MV-7D

They have 12" woofers and a great sounding horn... I'd be ALL OVER THEM!!!! Especially considering the grills are with them.

I had the 9D, which had 4 of the woofers. A really great sounding speaker, and worth a lot more than they are asking. I really wish I would have never sold mine considering how hard the 9's (and even the 7's) are to come by..
 
Last edited:
That's what they look like.... Run, for that kinda money the cabs are worth that.

Sadly, the cabs are their weakest point... They should have made them out of a thikcer MDF, and or braced them better. I was considering bracing mine better before I decided to sell them after I got my Altecs.

Other wise, they were a great rock speaker, and surprising did very well with classical too.
 
Yes, they are the MV 7D. Waiting for a callback. Can't really tell from the picture but I'm assuming they will be a little rough.

How do the surrounds hold up on these?
 
I bought a set of these for a friends basement. When I picked them up...didnt inspire much confidence, but these sound pretty good for a basement system. If only the cabs were built better...:banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom