Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I honestly don't think I've played this in 10 years or more. I had forgotten how much I liked it.
It's now being played on a much better system than I had ever played it on before and the imaging is absolutely stunning.
I bought this cassette deck used from a lady 25 years ago and never used it . She barely used it . Decided to fire it up tonight and play some compilation tapes . Plays great .
another trippy debut record from Chile. Released in 2010, they remind me a lot of Roy Loney era Flamin' Groovies. This song not as much, it's the title track, almost has the Mick Jagger Stray Cat Blues delivery. Anyway, it's what's blowing my mind right now.