View attachment 2071235
Fight time.
I'm excited by this fight Callum Smith has a chance of an upset but canelo is class and a granite chin,it won't be easy for him.I'm ducking in and out of The Packers NFL game on Fox. There seems to be snow all over the USA except in wintry Wisconsin, Lambeau Field is snow free!
Do tell!
Picked up this used CD today. Was taped shut with a printed label, from a vendor selling only LP’s and CD’s.
View attachment 2071201
Got home ready to rock, but when I cut the tape and opened it this is what I found
View attachment 2071202
Got in a hurry and did not check the media. I know better.
Maybe I’ll enjoy some Van Morrison . . .
Do tell!
I went to FosPower web site and checked out their RCA interconnects. Look like good cables at a very reasonable price. Reminds me of my favorite rat shack premium cables that used to buy. I may get a few of the FosPower cables.I haven't gone the premium speaker cable route.....yet. I do have some half decent interconnects on everything made by FosPower, good quality and reasonably priced. Added some clarity, eliminated TT hum and took away a bit of muddiness.
Recommended by a no BS member I interact with now and then on forum.
Do you want a copy on CD? I’ll add it to the ones I’m hunting down for you (during flying visits to the cave).View attachment 2071278
@djwhy60 ^^ look what I found today!!! It’s sealed too
View attachment 2071279 View attachment 2071280 View attachment 2071281