Big fan of classic vinyl, Ozzy Boneyard and Classic rewind. For my jazz fix, Real jazzHad the truck in for recall work and got 3 months of free Sirius XM. Today enjoyed Dark Wave on the commute
View attachment 3784728
Big fan of classic vinyl, Ozzy Boneyard and Classic rewind. For my jazz fix, Real jazzHad the truck in for recall work and got 3 months of free Sirius XM. Today enjoyed Dark Wave on the commute
View attachment 3784728
That’s the combo he had. We put headers on it and he left it looking completely stock minus a set of the famous Rocket wheelsThe Super Sports were nasty little cars with a legendary reputation for taking on the big block muscle cars with the L-79 327 / 350 hp , Muncie 4 speed , 12 bolt rear.
Still kicking myself for selling my 67 Chevy II , it came with a 283 / turbo 400 , easy swap for a 383 stroker and all the stuff they make for them now, guys are putting LS3's in them now , wicked.
Wow!! I´d love to hear that recording. Is it available on CD?
Refresh the page every 10 activity or so. It doesn’t get rid of it completely but delays it most of the timeJust got another speedo ticket and there ain't enough funny ones on the web to keep up.
CongratsWell, it took me 256 months to get here but, I've hit 10,000 posts LMAO....Been a lot of fun. I've had many ups and downs in the community, as some surely know, but ultimately this place has been a second home for me
Thanks, all.
Now, how does this work? Do a few of y'all invite me out for Anisette and Sunday Sauce now that I've earned my wings??
View attachment 3784866View attachment 3784867
One of my favorite guitaristsswitching things up from the bossa nova vibe
Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter -1969
View attachment 3784932
Exactly why I listen to complete albums. There’s treasure on every one of themI am a die hard Rush fan, is every song good " no. but I listen to every song on the album. I become more and more acceptable of every song. music is music,
II Think im Going Bald came out of left field !

I am a die hard Rush fan, is every song good " no. but I listen to every song on the album. I become more and more acceptable of every song. music is music,
Just did the wife’s car last week. In California it’s every 2 years. Without it, No tagsI have to go to emissions this morning, have a great day everyonethe weekend is coming !!!
Never even heard of this.Just did the wife’s car last week. In California it’s every 2 years. Without it, No tags
Another idiotic Cali thingNever even heard of this.