She pooted...see the bubble in the front...just sayin
Going bald didnt come put of left field....I saw it coming and ignored it!II Think im Going Bald came out of left field !
I’ve had the CD but son hijacked it. I saw the Lp at Target one day of all places. I was pleasantly surprised how good it sounds SQ wisebetter late than never![]()

Been there...done thatAt kids college orientation.
My main takeaway so far is that my audio budget is going to be significantly lower for the next 4+ years![]()
She pooted...see the bubble in the front...just sayin
Still think it was one of the greatest recordings to come out of Texas even in 1969 Willie Dixon did a number so did Shaky Walter Horton.switching things up from the bossa nova vibe
Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter -1969
View attachment 3784932
this is early too..................I haven’t played in years but it was a good way to kill time aboard ship back in the day.Thanks brother. It belongs to my g/f .. I haven't played in years.
Was a great little engine back then.That would the engine I'd want in it- no big block, but a higher revving 327... with fuel injection... and a 6-spd!![]()
I just put a straw right in the pot and skip the cup!![]()
Good morning, everyone!
Yeah, just carry the pot around the whole morning.I just put a straw right in the pot and skip the cup!