• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I'm enjoying my new set up... for any computer geeks on here with me. I have a homelab set up and moved my 800+gb audio library to it. I'm running Navidrome on k3s and can listen to my music on any Wifi connected device via Navidrome native or Subsonic compatible clients. I'm using Feishin on MacOs and Ubuntu... MacOs is via 'soundcore by Anker Life A1 bluetooth earbuds. Ubuntu is my home office and my the system in my sig... I also have a few Android devices running Amcfy.

This was playing when the post was created:
Screenshot 2026-06-18 at 12.27.19 AM.png

This is what I'm hearing now
Screenshot 2026-06-18 at 12.45.44 AM.png
 
Sunfighter - Slick/Kantner
Sunfighter.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom