• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Got one too.

I thought about changing from speedo to this but I'm afraid the translation would be lost

camel-camel-foot.gif
 
Are we talking classic cars? I have a soft spot for the 67 Pontiac Catalina.( Photos are from the net...) My actual photographs need to be scanned.

IMG_0221.jpeg

Owned a 64 Impala, hardtop

IMG_0222.jpeg


And used to party around town in a red '88 Vette

IMG_0223.jpeg

Was given a '74 Ford Maverick that was going to the crusher but ran and drove still,

IMG_0224.jpeg
 
Well, it took me 256 months to get here but, I've hit 10,000 posts LMAO....Been a lot of fun. I've had many ups and downs in the community, as some surely know, but ultimately this place has been a second home for me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, all.

Now, how does this work? Do a few of y'all invite me out for Anisette and Sunday Sauce now that I've earned my wings??:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

IMG_0225.jpegIMG_0226.jpeg
 
Well, it took me 256 months to get here but, I've hit 10,000 posts LMAO....Been a lot of fun. I've had many ups and downs in the community, as some surely know, but ultimately this place has been a second home for me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks, all.

Now, how does this work? Do a few of y'all invite me out for Anisette and Sunday Sauce now that I've earned my wings??:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

View attachment 3784866View attachment 3784867
Awesome brother. :thumbsup:
 
PXL_20260618_021546293.TS-000.MP.jpgPXL_20260618_015601037.TS-000.jpg
I love finding albums like this Moon Martin in thrift for a buck or two or record store bargain bins. You can take a flyer on em sometimes like this it kick ass :). When I first picked it up I thought it might be Warren Zevon creating a character :D

 
Back
Top Bottom