• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Well, I just got my first

mankini-borat.gif
ticket!!!
 
my fave.
coldest intro ever.
Thanks!

I was going to record a couple more tunes. Like "Combination of the Two." It just got too hot. I turn all the A/C, fans, light, etc off — to minimize background noise. The dang mics pick up an ant's fart at 50 yards!

I crank the beejers (like over 96 dBA) to help drown out street noise, too. It's just too much heat and noise after several takes.

Maybe, next time... :idea:
 
Is that Feta cheese???????????? omg... wretch... my selection of cheeses I like are few... Both Feta and Camembert made me VIOLENTLY ill!!! And they tasted disgusting... lol Chedder, Swiss, Jack, and the related cheeses are ok, but stinky, slimy, cheeses are off-limits!!! :P Long ago I came home to my shared apartment, and my roomie had just starting eating a smoked oyster and Limburger cheese sandwich!!! I nearly puked from the smell, and made him go eat it on the balcony while I hosed the apartment down with air-freshener!!! :eek:
Sucks to have that affliction Nutty!! :naughty:
 
View attachment 3784789View attachment 3784790View attachment 3784791View attachment 3784792View attachment 3784793View attachment 3784794View attachment 3784795
Had most of a Baguette left that was getting pretty dry. I cut it up into croutons mixed em up in some EVOO with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. I baked em 300 for a bit flipping it once. Simmered some onions n mushrooms then added a small can of whole tomatoes to have with Linguine.
Yummy, yum yum :)
 
Back
Top Bottom