Oh Bro. I give up . I’m glad I don’t bet this chit. LolAt least they learned their lesson and didn't do it twice.
Oh Bro. I give up . I’m glad I don’t bet this chit. LolAt least they learned their lesson and didn't do it twice.
Morphine statThe doc telling me “It’s Gonna Be Uncomfortable “ After the 3rd time started to piss me off. Yeah, No **** Doc, Thanks
That would have helped lol. They want you awake thoughMorphine

I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I fall down. I get up.........no problem ;-}

I had that beer koozie at Bike Week Laconia early 80'sI don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I fall down. I get up.........no problem ;-}
He kicked ass. Oh, he also ended up with a hot talented wife.

Nitrous? (grin)That would have helped lol. They want you awake though![]()
Nope. Just a local shot of something right into the prostate. I wouldn’t make that a hobby lolNitrous? (grin)
Great looking and quick handling, but too nice IMHO to use. I had a mid-70s model. I currently want:Nice, I’ve been hunting for a Browning SA-22 myself. I’m on the waitlist at reeds but it’s a year and a half before they get to me.
I hear that. Best of luck tomorrow.Nope. Just a local shot of something right into the prostate. I wouldn’t make that a hobby lol
Great looking and quick handling, but too nice IMHO to use. I had a mid-70s model. I currently want:
Remington 552 SpeedMaster ( 22S, 22L, and 22LR autoloader)
Remington 514 (Single shot and my first firearm at age 10)
Winchester 52 (Classic 22 Target)
Nutty gets the procedure. Appreciate it thoughI hear that. Best of luck tomorrow.