Nitrous? (grin)That would have helped lol. They want you awake though![]()
Nitrous? (grin)That would have helped lol. They want you awake though![]()
Nope. Just a local shot of something right into the prostate. I wouldn’t make that a hobby lolNitrous? (grin)
Great looking and quick handling, but too nice IMHO to use. I had a mid-70s model. I currently want:Nice, I’ve been hunting for a Browning SA-22 myself. I’m on the waitlist at reeds but it’s a year and a half before they get to me.
I hear that. Best of luck tomorrow.Nope. Just a local shot of something right into the prostate. I wouldn’t make that a hobby lol
Great looking and quick handling, but too nice IMHO to use. I had a mid-70s model. I currently want:
Remington 552 SpeedMaster ( 22S, 22L, and 22LR autoloader)
Remington 514 (Single shot and my first firearm at age 10)
Winchester 52 (Classic 22 Target)
Nutty gets the procedure. Appreciate it thoughI hear that. Best of luck tomorrow.
D'oh..Nutty gets the procedure. Appreciate it though![]()
Oh Bro. I give up . I’m glad I don’t bet this chit. Lol

Stat=Statim. I rarely hear it used verbally today. I have seen it occasionally in written instructions. That said, I liked Webb's "Emergency." The core of the show were his ex-wife and his friends along with a couple new folks.Morphine stat
You win some you loose some . It’s a great pastime.I think you just put this one in the W column![]()
Well stuff happens. I think I paid about $350 for mine in the late 70s. I still worried about it getting damaged. It looked great, but I never liked the way it felt. IMHO, it was too front light. That said, it was flat out beautiful. Good luck with your search.It’s not too nice to use lol what would you use it for? It’s not like you’re going to do any real hunting with it. It would be used for plinking or target practice. While it’s nice; and one to be passed down they should be used.
That said they are not cheap, and next to impossible to find them in my area.
The last PM i got from @lando was on my Birthday 8/17/26. I sure hope he pops back in again.Hey, has anyone heard from Lando? Seems he hasn’t posted in quite awhile. I sent him a PM a few days ago, no reply. Hope he’s OK…
I seem to recall the Blink 182 album.Nutty gets the procedure. Appreciate it though![]()
