• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Some girls want jewelry,some girls want clothes.My girl wanted one of these.So today that's what she got.:rflmao:
View attachment 3849927

Nice!!

I have one of the kobalt 40v blowers, works really well for our small property. Have the weed eater and the hedge trimmer to. Found that leaf blower at Savers for $6 bucks brand new. No battery of course. But being that I already has the edger and hedge trimmer I didn’t need to buy any other batteries. I was pretty happy I found that lol
 
Nice!!

I have one of the kobalt 40v blowers, works really well for our small property. Have the weed eater and the hedge trimmer to. Found that leaf blower at Savers for $6 bucks brand new. No battery of course. But being that I already has the edger and hedge trimmer I didn’t need to buy any other batteries. I was pretty happy I found that lol
That is awesome. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top Bottom