• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Man all day today I have been feeling like crap, have had this lingering nausea feeling and my body is sore, all my joints are sore and my back feels like I was punched in the kidneys.

I thought if I walked around I’d start to feel better but that didn’t help at all, I also have absolutely no appetite at all. My wife wanted chicken sandwiches on chabata bread, but just the thought of it made me feel sick, but I said I’d make them for her.

I had about 2 bites of one and I couldn’t get my throat to swallow.

When I woke up I was instantly sick and had the thought maybe it was the drinking from last night but I only had 2 beers and a singe oz of bourbon. That and I’m a pro and never get hangovers, and being it’s going on 9pm the next day it would have wore off by now.

I hope I didn’t get covid, it’s really odd my joints hurt, and I feel super stiff. It feels like I have motion sickness but also hit by a truck.

I may end up calling it early, I just feel like ****.

Have some jazz playing, a generic YT video.
 
Man all day today I have been feeling like crap, have had this lingering nausea feeling and my body is sore, all my joints are sore and my back feels like I was punched in the kidneys.

I thought if I walked around I’d start to feel better but that didn’t help at all, I also have absolutely no appetite at all. My wife wanted chicken sandwiches on chabata bread, but just the thought of it made me feel sick, but I said I’d make them for her.

I had about 2 bites of one and I couldn’t get my throat to swallow.

When I woke up I was instantly sick and had the thought maybe it was the drinking from last night but I only had 2 beers and a singe oz of bourbon. That and I’m a pro and never get hangovers, and being it’s going on 9pm the next day it would have wore off by now.

I hope I didn’t get covid, it’s really odd my joints hurt, and I feel super stiff. It feels like I have motion sickness but also hit by a truck.

I may end up calling it early, I just feel like ****.

Have some jazz playing, a generic YT video.
Doesn’t sound like your ordinary crud. Hope it passes quickly, sounds miserable.
 
Doesn’t sound like your ordinary crud. Hope it passes quickly, sounds miserable.

I want to take some Advil but I have an endoscopy scheduled for next week and they told me not to take it a week prior.

What’s odd is my lower back on both sides feel sore, like trying to get out of bed it felt like I had cramps in my lower back but on the inside. If I’m not feeling better by morning I’m going to go get checked out.
 
I want to take some Advil but I have an endoscopy scheduled for next week and they told me not to take it a week prior.

What’s odd is my lower back on both sides feel sore, like trying to get out of bed it felt like I had cramps in my lower back but on the inside. If I’m not feeling better by morning I’m going to go get checked out.
That sounds like good plan.
 
Man all day today I have been feeling like crap, have had this lingering nausea feeling and my body is sore, all my joints are sore and my back feels like I was punched in the kidneys.

I thought if I walked around I’d start to feel better but that didn’t help at all, I also have absolutely no appetite at all. My wife wanted chicken sandwiches on chabata bread, but just the thought of it made me feel sick, but I said I’d make them for her.

I had about 2 bites of one and I couldn’t get my throat to swallow.

When I woke up I was instantly sick and had the thought maybe it was the drinking from last night but I only had 2 beers and a singe oz of bourbon. That and I’m a pro and never get hangovers, and being it’s going on 9pm the next day it would have wore off by now.

I hope I didn’t get covid, it’s really odd my joints hurt, and I feel super stiff. It feels like I have motion sickness but also hit by a truck.

I may end up calling it early, I just feel like ****.

Have some jazz playing, a generic YT video.
man, that sucks, hope you feel better soon
 
Man all day today I have been feeling like crap, have had this lingering nausea feeling and my body is sore, all my joints are sore and my back feels like I was punched in the kidneys.

I thought if I walked around I’d start to feel better but that didn’t help at all, I also have absolutely no appetite at all. My wife wanted chicken sandwiches on chabata bread, but just the thought of it made me feel sick, but I said I’d make them for her.

I had about 2 bites of one and I couldn’t get my throat to swallow.

When I woke up I was instantly sick and had the thought maybe it was the drinking from last night but I only had 2 beers and a singe oz of bourbon. That and I’m a pro and never get hangovers, and being it’s going on 9pm the next day it would have wore off by now.

I hope I didn’t get covid, it’s really odd my joints hurt, and I feel super stiff. It feels like I have motion sickness but also hit by a truck.

I may end up calling it early, I just feel like ****.

Have some jazz playing, a generic YT video.

Covid home test are inexpensive and insurance often pays for it.
Take care and be well!
 
Man all day today I have been feeling like crap, have had this lingering nausea feeling and my body is sore, all my joints are sore and my back feels like I was punched in the kidneys.

I thought if I walked around I’d start to feel better but that didn’t help at all, I also have absolutely no appetite at all. My wife wanted chicken sandwiches on chabata bread, but just the thought of it made me feel sick, but I said I’d make them for her.

I had about 2 bites of one and I couldn’t get my throat to swallow.

When I woke up I was instantly sick and had the thought maybe it was the drinking from last night but I only had 2 beers and a singe oz of bourbon. That and I’m a pro and never get hangovers, and being it’s going on 9pm the next day it would have wore off by now.

I hope I didn’t get covid, it’s really odd my joints hurt, and I feel super stiff. It feels like I have motion sickness but also hit by a truck.

I may end up calling it early, I just feel like ****.

Have some jazz playing, a generic YT video.
Sounds like the flu to me brother.I had very similar back in January but,i wasn't nauseated.Had everything else you described.Took two Covid tests and both were negative.I still haven't got my taste buds back from that one.I'll say prayers for you.Hopefully it's just a quick bug.
 
I want to take some Advil but I have an endoscopy scheduled for next week and they told me not to take it a week prior.

What’s odd is my lower back on both sides feel sore, like trying to get out of bed it felt like I had cramps in my lower back but on the inside. If I’m not feeling better by morning I’m going to go get checked out.
Good idea brother.
 
Man all day today I have been feeling like crap, have had this lingering nausea feeling and my body is sore, all my joints are sore and my back feels like I was punched in the kidneys.

I thought if I walked around I’d start to feel better but that didn’t help at all, I also have absolutely no appetite at all. My wife wanted chicken sandwiches on chabata bread, but just the thought of it made me feel sick, but I said I’d make them for her.

I had about 2 bites of one and I couldn’t get my throat to swallow.

When I woke up I was instantly sick and had the thought maybe it was the drinking from last night but I only had 2 beers and a singe oz of bourbon. That and I’m a pro and never get hangovers, and being it’s going on 9pm the next day it would have wore off by now.

I hope I didn’t get covid, it’s really odd my joints hurt, and I feel super stiff. It feels like I have motion sickness but also hit by a truck.

I may end up calling it early, I just feel like ****.

Have some jazz playing, a generic YT video.
Hope you get feeling better soon! As has been mentioned, home COVID tests are cheap and may give you some peace of mind. I’ll keep you in my prayers.
 
Back
Top Bottom