• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

z56029209642.jpg


s/t
Chicago Transit Authority
1969/70 Columbia GP 8

q80695992903.jpg


My CD/LP/Tape Collection
 
I guess the vinyl revival continues apace.

New ads I got served on IG (no affiliation or thoughts about the equipment, I just find it interesting there’s enough demand for console stereo aesthetic to be producing these). Probably easier to keep running than my 1959 console, natch…

View attachment 3830673
View attachment 3830674


Edit: they want $19,000 for the flagship model :rflmao: :rflmao: :rflmao:

I’ll have what they’re smoking please

I saw these not too long ago , they are pretty proud of them aren't they.
 
I never really liked cats until I had one—then three. They are a lot of fun. My cats never attacked my planar speakers and were great music listening partners. One would walk on a leash. People would trip out when I'd walk him about the neighborhood. He also would ride in a car with front paws on the dash.
That's awesome!! Too funny!! :rflmao:
Yeah, l am learning a lot about feline life since we got Frankie back in January. I have had dogs in the past, but cats are a different kind of companion. The one thing that I have noticed across the board about having pets is that each of them has their own distinct personality, and we as their owners have to embrace it and roll with it! :rflmao:
 
You would think right. But they cherry pick the easy low hanging fruit. The side by sides.’breaks battery’s tires rims shocks..
There is really not much to them.

Those little golf carts I call them, they are all over the streets.. No Po Po

Have you tried these guys ?
those links reset , sorry ,

ok here we go . .



 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom