They can be.It depends on many things.The writer,the artist the characters,pivotal moments in comic history,condition etc.Just like LP collecting really.Most of my books now aren't worth much but,i love 'em anyway.Sorry to hear that Vin. I had no idea those went for that kind of money. I do know comics are very collectible obviously.

At this stage of the game i'm just happy to wake.is is still considered a wake n bake if i've been up for 45 minutes ordering stuff online?
no?
alright. **** it. i'm just getting stoned then.![]()

I was dating another while dating her, So I’m not sure I’ll do that lol

Never got the chance to get into comics other than the Sunday paper. I was busy with crazy stuff and that pesky USN Were everybody had 50 PlayboysThey can be.It depends on many things.The writer,the artist the characters,pivotal moments in comic history,condition etc.Just like LP collecting really.Most of my books now aren't worth much but,i love 'em anyway.![]()
Not Superman lolAt this stage of the game i'm just happy to wake.![]()
WORD!i'd rather be sleeping.At this stage of the game i'm just happy to wake.![]()
That really sucks dude... sorry about that, and i"e had to do the same for a bit- I pawned a lot of stuff I didn't want to part with...Hey,good morning brother.These were some of the books i just didn't have the heart to sell.We were in a tough position financially at the time because my wife gave up her R.N. position to home care her mother who was terminal.We were living on my income and needed a quick cash infusion so i sold off most of my best books.I sold one of these.
View attachment 3833334
I'll take the bottom big sucker!
Great to see you buddy! Have a great Hump Day.
You’re still making peoples lives better Joe. That’s worth getting up in the morning. The pain thing sucks for sure. I thought it was getting manageable. Just try to soldier on and it will get betteri'd rather be sleeping.
i'd prefer to sleep until the pain is gone. if that means that i never wake up again, i'm fine with that.
this **** is getting old. 1/2 step forward, 37 steps back. smfh.![]()
Never got the chance to get into comics other than the Sunday paper. I was busy with crazy stuff and that pesky USN Were everybody had 50 PlayboysNot Superman lol

a few weeks ago, i felt as close to normal as i've known in a long time...that lasted 2 days.I thought it was getting manageable.