I used to have the 1st CD from the Hellecasters a group made up of JJ, Jerry Donahue and Will Ray. It was incredible music but unfortunately the CD was somehow broke at a party. I really should try and see if it's available anywhere now
I used to have the 1st CD from the Hellecasters a group made up of JJ, Jerry Donahue and Will Ray. It was incredible music but unfortunately the CD was somehow broke at a party. I really should try and see if it's available anywhere now
The first part is easy.
Thought they were talking about this Sylvester...The first part is easy.
Well,you have to do what's right.Sometimes i check prices on my old books.I probably shouldn't do this.
View attachment 3833358



I think that looks pretty dang good!OK...posted a quick video to show the laser in action....toolbox for my daughter...
Finished product...not real happy with it...small imperfections...need to clean the lens better..
View attachment 3833378
Yeah him and Rodney Crowell are the most obvious ones. Emory Gordy and Tony Brown were well known for producing records. James Burton played with Elvis in the late 60s and 70s actually Emory Gordy, Tony Brown and James Burton were core members of Elvis's TCB bandWow, Ricky Skaggs is the one that jumps out at me, him & his band "Kentucky Thunder" put on a hell of a live show..seven time Grammy Award winners



That was Elvis at his best imo.Emory Gordy, Tony Brown and James Burton were core members of Elvis's TCB band
waddup, mang!

James Burton started out with Ricky Nelson.Yeah him and Rodney Crowell are the most obvious ones. Emory Gordy and Tony Brown were well known for producing records. James Burton played with Elvis in the late 60s and 70s actually Emory Gordy, Tony Brown and James Burton were core members of Elvis's TCB band