Seems like nobody knows this song as “Three Little Birds”… for YEARS I thought it was “Don’t Worry About a Thing”…My daughter asked me if I had the record with the "every things going to be all right" song on it.here you go sweetheart.
View attachment 3834220

Well done, pops. You done good.My daughter asked me if I had the record with the "every things going to be all right" song on it.here you go sweetheart.
View attachment 3834220
I mostly remember this album from college. So many good memories.
Welcome to the You name it thread, lolView attachment 3834245View attachment 3834246
Kimiko Kasai: We Can Fall in Love (25AP 260).
Digging this era of Japanese jazz. The mastering on this one is hot!
just had a cloudflare timeout or something tues i thinkLooking more and more like the AK wizard of Oz has things running pretty smoothly. Haven’t had one hiccup in a couple weeks
Of course the last time I mentioned this all hell broke loose lol.