yep mine was an '82 - loved that truck
Thank you brother.beautiful yard!
Classic recording.I had this LP. Another one lost to the flood.
That must sound amazing on sacd
That sucks you lost a copy on vinyl. I got a cd copy from amzn the day but haven’t played it yet. Of course the case was all busted up as usualClassic recording.I had this LP. Another one lost to the flood.
Every time.It's like they do it on purpose.That sucks you lost a copy on vinyl. I got a cd copy from amzn the day but haven’t played it yet. Of course the case was all busted up as usual![]()
Yeah,my current vinyl collection is a drop in the bucket to what i had.Oh well...Oh yeah , I don’t even bother to complain or send them back over the cases being cracked etc. it’s like 50/50 odds of being busted up. I’d always be having to send stuff back but when you order albums etc that aren’t common it’s like well I won’t find it anywhere else probably and not at a good price.Every time.It's like they do it on purpose.![]()