Dad worked there, I was around them a lot as a kid. The Yamasaki designs were playful, huge but on millipede legs. For a kid, it was like they could pick up and run with me, despite scale. A piece of me went with them but I don’t live angrily or hateful. It happened, myriad causes. I love the new complex and memorial and see it as often as I can. I get to sit with my friends that way.Really nice pictures thanks. 25 years later still a very bad day
Love this album.
you forgot the 73 olds omegaHere's the '73 Pontiac Ventura,'73 Buick Apollo and of course the '73 Nova.
View attachment 3834941
View attachment 3834942
'View attachment 3834944

That's awesome brother.
I’m sure it’s very solemn. I go visit a friend up at one of the military cemetery’s when I visit LA. Each grave has a flag and it’s very moving seeing all those people who gave it all. It’s a Erie placeDad worked there, I was around them a lot as a kid. The Yamasaki designs were playful, huge but on millipede legs. For a kid, it was like they could pick up and run with me, despite scale. A piece of me went with them but I don’t live angrily or hateful. It happened, myriad causes. I love the new complex and memorial and see it as often as I can. I get to sit with my friends that way.
BeautifulHere's the '73 Pontiac Ventura,'73 Buick Apollo and of course the '73 Nova.
View attachment 3834941
View attachment 3834942
'View attachment 3834944
I remember all those cars cruising around
My father worked near the site, and I recall going all the way to the top of 1 wtc as a kid, being mesmerized by the view, the elevator ride up, everything about it. We used to eat at the restaurant up there sometimes. I have photos someplace.Dad worked there, I was around them a lot as a kid. The Yamasaki designs were playful, huge but on millipede legs. For a kid, it was like they could pick up and run with me, despite scale. A piece of me went with them but I don’t live angrily or hateful. It happened, myriad causes. I love the new complex and memorial and see it as often as I can. I get to sit with my friends that way.
I should have prefaced this with I was in Bahrain.....
No it is place which you make of it. Mourn but also hope. It cuts both ways.I’m sure it’s very solemn. I go visit a friend up at one of the military cemetery’s when I visit LA. Each grave has a flag and it’s very moving seeing all those people who gave it all. It’s an Erie place.
had a buddy with a '75. v8, 4 sp. hatchback.That's awesome brother.![]()
Top Of The World. Something like that. There was a breakfast meeting and no one made it out.My father worked near the site, and I recall going all the way to the top of 1 wtc as a kid, being mesmerized by the view, the elevator ride up, everything about it. We used to eat at the restaurant up there sometimes. I have photos someplace.
@painttoad Let those idiots let smoke out of their systems. Hell, I'm still upset that Ken Kantor left because of petty crap.i can't say because i will get banned again.
going by past instances, this is enough to get me banned.
guess i just have to stay in this thread and stop wandering outside.
View attachment 3834474
Awesome. Both great bands. I've similar amount of FK recordings (Vinyl, CD, CD'r) as you but my SB collection is far behind. Probably in the 5 or 6 range.I have 9 Flower King albums and 9 Spock's Beard albums.
Windows On the WorldTop Of The World. Something like that. There was a breakfast meeting and no one made it out.
Windows On the World