• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I'm still not drinking, but I have taken to taking a few 420 gummies from time to time. Like, not a lot---maybe 1 per month since I break them in half (so 5mg per time). It works like magic for me. I used to be a regular toker (smoker) years ago but I'm talking heavy use plus tons of booze.

When I'm not listening to this basement system, I'm in my bedroom using headphone gear and partaking.

Anyway....there is this album I could never get into because it is wayyyy off in the leftfield. Dark, even sinister. But at its core, it's just a dumb old recording. I played it on my newly-purchased A-T R70xa headphones over Qobuz streaming and got legit disturbed after a half of a gummie. This was about a month ago.

So, because I can't help myself, I ordered a vinyl copy of said album.

It's next in my queue and I really don't know what to expect from it. BTW, nothing stronger than kava tea is being consumed here tonight:D:jump:
 
DAMN! system sounds incredible. i need to get that microline on the way for the AT155LC soon. i debated the lp gear shibata but i'm going ML.

View attachment 3834806

my black jvc project took a bad turn. i was working at the east bench but i kept fumbling with meters and papers

View attachment 3834807

i had to move to the west bench and get the tablemate out. i'm gonna have to get serious about this thing. i don't get it. it's ****in with me.

View attachment 3834810

games and moar weedz first
View attachment 3834811

happy friday.

if 8 of you will each have 2 drinks for me..... :rflmao:
@painttoad Hell, I'm only one; but I'll put a big dent in that 16. I suspect that there will be another 7. :biggrin::biggrin:
 
I'm still not drinking, but I have taken to taking a few 420 gummies from time to time. Like, not a lot---maybe 1 per month since I break them in half (so 5mg per time). It works like magic for me. I used to be a regular toker (smoker) years ago but I'm talking heavy use plus tons of booze.

When I'm not listening to this basement system, I'm in my bedroom using headphone gear and partaking.

Anyway....there is this album I could never get into because it is wayyyy off in the leftfield. Dark, even sinister. But at its core, it's just a dumb old recording. I played it on my newly-purchased A-T R70xa headphones over Qobuz streaming and got legit disturbed after a half of a gummie. This was about a month ago.

So, because I can't help myself, I ordered a vinyl copy of said album.

It's next in my queue and I really don't know what to expect from it. BTW, nothing stronger than kava tea is being consumed here tonight:D:jump:
I should tell you I recorded everything :rflmao:
 
DAMN! system sounds incredible. i need to get that microline on the way for the AT155LC soon. i debated the lp gear shibata but i'm going ML.

View attachment 3834806

my black jvc project took a bad turn. i was working at the east bench but i kept fumbling with meters and papers

View attachment 3834807

i had to move to the west bench and get the tablemate out. i'm gonna have to get serious about this thing. i don't get it. it's ****in with me.

View attachment 3834810

games and moar weedz first
View attachment 3834811

happy friday.

if 8 of you will each have 2 drinks for me..... :rflmao:
Sweet
 
Back
Top Bottom