Damn. You're right. I thought the yard guy had the day off today. Turns out he didn't lolDamn, that sounds like work! lol...![]()
who directs the poses for these photo shoots? what is she doing? does she know the unit is unplugged? so many questions!
think i hit that mfkr on this swing. almost, nothing's perfect.
They probably said "I ain't gettin' out just so I can get a hernia lifting that thing!"Just as I figured. Asshole garage man would not take the TV. ****EN PRICK.
Sad!
View attachment 3837136

Update unfortunately the donation center doesn’t except theses TV.”s Sorry Sir,
View attachment 3837199
These guy’s too that’s a no go.
Saga Continues
View attachment 3837200
shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.Is this your Telefunken turntable? It's a studio model. Right?
There’s a recycling business in town here that takeThats why I donated Sunday evening at the drop area behind the building , takes me out of the decision processshouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Not mine. Broadcast deck, apparently based on Denon, had issues with magnetic timing track on inside of platter.![]()
Is this your Telefunken turntable? It's a studio model. Right?
Any more info on it?
Thanks!![]()
Is full on 11?![]()
Eel slap!
Ever wanted to slap someone in the face with an eel? Well, today is your lucky day.eelslap.com
View attachment 3837271