1-800-Got-Junk. 100.00 $$Don't you have bulk pick up.Here anything that don't fit in can you pile by the curb and a diff truck picks those up.
1-800-Got-Junk. 100.00 $$Don't you have bulk pick up.Here anything that don't fit in can you pile by the curb and a diff truck picks those up.
Don't you have bulk pick up.Here anything that don't fit in can you pile by the curb and a diff truck picks those up.
How big is it? Doesn't look too big from here?I didn’t want to get into that but..
It’s disappointing. I guess I will have to lift that boat anchor into the back of my truck.

Our guys take everything but,concrete,tires and toxic waste .We get two vouchers a year to use the city dump after that they charge you by weight.We also have two toxic waste days a year for everything else.We have to run it to the landfill , they have an electronics drop area ,some stuff a fee applies , oh how I'd like to see what may come through that drop area , certainly a gem gets deposited now and then.
I have it loaded in the back of my truck..
Road trip ,
PS.
So if Goodwill turns me down it will end up in the Forest Preserve,
Hopefully there is no cameras.errr

I haven't seen this yet but,thanks for the tip.I'll keep an eye out and let you know if i find it.@vinnie747 are you familiar with this....
I was watching a Livestream from The Waxxed this morning and one of the guys Mazzy Norman Maslov was talking about Maggot Brain Coffee from this Coffee Roaster in Detroit
![]()
Corkys Coffee | Roasted In Detroit
Discover Corkys World -- fresh roasted Detroit coffee, music-obsessed culture, underground art, bold blends, and everything you need to fuel your daily ritual.www.corkyscoffee.com
The amount of good working gear I have purchase for a mere 2-5 bucks is amazing! A perfectly good, working Technics SL1500 turntable, tape decks, plus other gear that escapes me at the moment... wooden cassette cases filled with perfectly good pre-recorded tapes, sets of golf clubs, skis,... there have even been some busted up boats and canoes... incredible- I have no more room, so I avoid going now... lolWe have to run it to the landfill , they have an electronics drop area ,some stuff a fee applies , oh how I'd like to see what may come through that drop area , certainly a gem gets deposited now and then.
I ain't gonna lie.If i get a dead animal of any kind on my property it goes right up to the gas station dumpster.I'm not letting those rot in my cans in the summer.I have used apartment dumpsters before . . camera's are everywhere these days though , hate it when there's mud all over my plates![]()

Yeah I was making those runs last year .I have used apartment dumpsters before . . camera's are everywhere these days though , hate it when there's mud all over my plates![]()
You need to give them a Christmas tip. A few $20 bills makes everything that you put out disappear all year long.Just as I figured. Asshole garage man would not take the TV. ****EN PRICK.
Sad!
View attachment 3837136
Usually I do that living outside Chicago.You need to give them a Christmas tip. A few $20 bills makes everything that you put out disappear all year long.
That reminds me I have a bag of frozen mice to get rid of- the snake has left the building...I ain't gonna lie.If i get a dead animal of any kind on my property it goes right up to the gas station dumpster.I'm not letting those rot in my cans in the summer.![]()
enjoy the tunes
View attachment 3836841
NOOO! That nutjob? They can't still be together?? This is Hollywood after all...And she married Charlie Sheen.