Lol34”Wega widescreen…190 pounds

Lol34”Wega widescreen…190 pounds

Had to pay to remove the set…but it had a very enjoyable picture..,LolWe had a Medium earthquake and things were falling but that TV didn’t budge an inch
![]()
Especially if you liked breasts … doh!Hooters had some good chicken.

Sure did. We waited 2 years for our first flatscreen. Never had a problem with itHad to pay to remove the set…but it had a very enjoyable picture..,
I listened to some of it the other day when I was looking at some stock from a label I like that distributes those PQR releasesView attachment 3837459
Easter Island - Now And Then...........quite exceptional U.S. progressive rock on this '79, nice use of mellotron and other vintage keys
Or as Morrissey sang “Oh let me get my hands on your mammary glands” from Handsome Devil.Especially if you liked breasts … doh
And Justice For All. Ponder on the title for a minute.