compared to today's girls, she is pretty covered up! lol I'm sure not complaining...Hey brother hope all is well. I always liked that show back in the day.There was just something about it.
View attachment 3837561
Tidbits of dukes trivia in this short:
Memories:
VERY COOL for AI......not that AI is bad...I'm usually not a a fan but this one is good!
I favor the animated / cartoonish stuff out of A.I., not the "are they real human or not?" stuff.VERY COOL for AI......not that AI is bad...I'm usually not a a fan but this one is good!
Good morning DonMorning roomies.....Hump Day is upon us.....hope the coffee is good and the morning finds you well.....
happy hump dayGotta love days off when you are not expecting them!!!!Good morning everyonean unexpected day off from the boss. we are all caught up with boats, waiting on the rush of winterizing. A good day!
coffee coming and tunes. Rush -- The Big Money -- View attachment 3837592





Good morning Sir.....going for my second cup....I'm hungry too....Good morning Donhappy hump day