right, love it. I guess if ya work hard you do get rewardedGotta love days off when you are not expecting them!!!!![]()
right, love it. I guess if ya work hard you do get rewardedGotta love days off when you are not expecting them!!!!![]()
Good morning Doc, looks beautiful!View attachment 3837591
Morning Rush - playing Spirit of the Radio CD collection. It’s become my daily routine now.
Good morning AA

Good morning AA![]()

Morning Sir
Wait..is it a PAID day off?? That would make it better yet!!right, love it. I guess if ya work hard you do get rewarded![]()
lol IT guys can't "fix it" unless they have their hands on the keyboard.

Morning to you as well, Jim.Good morning Doc, looks beautiful!
Morning Doc.....Morning to you as well, Jim.
A morning bit of Rush will do you well.
yes, I was paid for the week yesterday !!!Wait..is it a PAID day off?? That would make it better yet!!
Morning Sir....
Morning QGood morning everyone, up early but fell back asleep after my better half left for work. Working on a large coffee in my yeti mug though.
View attachment 3837610
Morning Sir....