i have no plans to get rid of any of my silver integrateds. thanks. i don't like shipping either. kind of far from nyc too.

Lots of new music to buy.How so
For some reason he is still locked out of this thread....they are trying to figure it out...What the?....
I see Brewer is posting again, not on this thread though. I was shocked to see him posting again.
@jobrewer1983
This is the internet radio station. Maybe they sell music and I'm unaware of it?Lots of new music to buy.
He just replied to me...For some reason he is still locked out of this thread....they are trying to figure it out...
I hear something on Soma, buy it from Bandcamp. Something like 350 albums so far.This is the internet radio station. Maybe they sell music and I'm unaware of it?
OK...just figured.....i have no plans to get rid of any of my silver integrateds. thanks. i don't like shipping either. kind of far from nyc too.![]()