• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I remember blasting that one in my 72 Pontiac Grand Prix .. 6x9 Jensens and I had bought a power amp on the cheap.
I wish I could replicate that sound in my trucks now , it was the best..:)
I had Audionics 6x9's... not as great power handling as the Jensens, but much better, deeper bass response... those Jensens could really honk though! Also had usually Pioneer head units and a Pioneer amp... that was the golden age of car audio! You could install eveything yourself in an afternoon, and the sound was awesome! Now you need a PHD to deal with all the Canbus shite, as everything electronic now uses the Canbus system... the good 'ole days! :)
 
img_3_1789003800876-jpg.3838394


Phil Spector and Lulu?

:idea:
Annette Spector

1789675192407.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom