Once again WAYLTRN & More comes through with weird informationThat song basically told Graham Nash to Suck It after he went to Laurel Canyon to get dope and never came back! He did OK though…


Very underratedJefferson Starship
“Rock Music”
From, Freedom At Point Zero
Co-penned by Craig Chaquico
Awesome guitarist and a great guy!
Gots to go…
Nice job picking my albums for today lolGrand Funk Railroad
“I Don’t Have to Sing The Blues”
From, Closer to Home
I was listening to a Hollies playlist that I had made last Saturday, I was telling one of our friends that the guy singing lead on a certain song was Graham Nash who went to join CSNY. Then the lightbulb was going off in her head as she realized where she knew his voice from.The Hollies were pretty big when I was a kid and they just sounded great to me. Check out LONG COOL WOMEN IN A BLACK DRESS sometime. I still hear it on Sirius classic vinyl once in awhile
I like his voice, Not as much as Steven Stills, But you can’t argue those insane harmoniesI was listening to a Hollies playlist that I had made last Saturday, I was telling one of our friends that the guy singing lead on a certain song was Graham Nash who went to join CSNY. Then the lightbulb was going off in her head as she realized where she knew his voice from.
Cheers RobertLooking great Quincy![]()

Cheers Robert![]()

No not at all, who was the guy who sang lead on Long Cool Woman. , I love that song but have no idea who did the vocals.I like his voice, Not as much as Steven Stills, But you can’t argue those insane harmonies
Allan Clarke was their vocalist on that one I believeNo not at all, who was the guy who sang lead on Long Cool Woman. , I love that song but have no idea who did the vocals.
ThanksAllan Clarke was their vocalist on that one I believe![]()
love some wee heavy!View attachment 3838806
'75 debut from this LA band, a mix of progressive rock, art rock, and symphonic pop - all combined into a fine listen..........enjoying w/ a wee heavy Scotch Ale
View attachment 3838809

AMMONIA AVE is my favorite but that’s a close secondView attachment 3839052
The A.P.P posts this morning was the inspiration for this decided to spin my least spun A.P.P LP but still damn good.
absolutely gorgeous!View attachment 3838843
So while I was out I ended up picking up a few matches to some of my mono gear.
Landed a match to the bell 2199B in just as clean cond.
What’s crazy is they have matching tubes; may be original. They all test strong too.
Have yet to fire them up, they are on the list, just happy I have a set now.
I also landed a match to my Newcomb C-1020 or “compact 1020” built in 1955 in Hollywood CA.
Another fisher 460 and a mate to my W5.
Oh got my Crysler Living Audio speakers going too lol
That is nicht die motor- engine es ist an ebersprächer,to get hot and warm in the compartment of die auto, because die VW have only two settings zu der heating as standard;View attachment 3838977
saw this elsewhere yesterday - and boy is he going to be surprised when he finds out there was already an engine in the back
Yeah, you Amuricans do biscuits at breakfast... unknown in Canada- I have found the biscuits too "cakey" when I had them...I have some sausage and biscuits left from yesterday...