One of my favorites by Miles.His first with Herbie,Tony and Ron.Plus,Big George Coleman.![]()
Someplace’s yes, The casinos are pretty smoke free for the most part. There’s some big exhaust fans someplace in those jointswhole place smells like a wet ashtray.
I’ve tried everything around the pacific. Never did try one that didn’t smell like burnt corn husks lol. Those were bigger men than meThey used to have a Japanese brand called Mild Seven.We'd find cartons of them.You could not
give them away.They smelled like burning hair and tasted even worse.![]()
Someone asked me if I smoked after sex. I told them I never checked.I’ve tried everything around the pacific. Never did try one that didn’t smell like burnt corn husks lol. Those were bigger men than me
In case you are worried, there are products available.
That has been my experience as well, as a non-smoker... the scent sticks to the clothing and skin... I think it was more of an enveloping scent thing, that impacted on "other enjoyments"...I never dated a girl who smoked cigarettes. But guys told me you can even taste the tobacco in places you would never imagine.
![]()
from me it was the scent of burning rubber (the fast and furious... lol)
Always loved the FELIX clock Stephen. Don’t think I’ve seen a picture of your speakers.
I wasn’t that smart back then lol. I made it through okay more or lessfrom me it was the scent of burning rubber (the fast and furious... lol)![]()
There is a lady who has expressed interest in me, who is a chainsmoker, and my gawd, does she smell bad!!!That has been my experience as well, as a non-smoker... the scent sticks to the clothing and skin... I think it was more of an enveloping scent thing, that impacted on "other enjoyments"...![]()
Excellent picture top to bottom. Do you finish in the oven for a little bit?View attachment 3850538View attachment 3850539View attachment 3850540
Braised Duck Legs with a 3 pepper n onion mix
Always loved the FELIX clock Stephen. Don’t think I’ve seen a picture of your speakers.
If I want ANY he’ing and She’ing, I have to drink a gallon of listerineThere is a lady who has expressed interest in me, who is a chainsmoker, and my gawd, does she smell bad!!!![]()
I remember thatThank you, the clock was a gift from my lady friend, and I like it. The speakers are Klipsch Forte II with Crites crossovers and titanium tweeter diaphragms.