• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Morning Brother, That was me, I just took a couple pictures here . The seed I used came up like gang busters then died off after the first cut . I believe it’s the cheap ace top soil I used. The soil bag says composted material with organic and inorganic materials.. also 10% sand and peat. The soil itself has a sponge like texture. No good in my book.



View attachment 3850738View attachment 3850739View attachment 3850743
Thanks brother , I actually used their stuff , the expensive one step ,think the 30lb bag was over $60 , but the stuff has been sitting in my garage sealed for over 5 years ?

Top soil is from up the street out of my neighbors yard, it's been now 8 days , maybe I'm jumping the gun , seeing no sprouts yet ? My friend recommended this brand to me because they had great results , I did as well when I originally got it for out front when I poured a new driveway in 2019 . . . ok so 7 years it's been sitting essh .



1791210606036.jpeg

1791210641691.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Thanks brother , I actually used their stuff , the expensive one step ,think the 25lb bag was over $60 , but the stuff has been sitting in my garage sealed for over 5 years ?

Top soil is from up the street out of my neighbors yard, it's been now 8 days , maybe I'm jumping the gun , seeing no sprouts yet ? My friend recommended this brand to me because they had great results , I did as well when I originally got it for out front when I poured a new driveway in 2019 . . . ok so 7 years it's been sitting essh .



View attachment 3850748

View attachment 3850749
I would say just keep it wet and give it time.
At least you have better top soil then me .
I am stuck with a another 20 bags of this stuff I need to put down this week…
In the spring I’ll put down some potting soil over the top, it’s another dollar per bag.

Looking back I should have had the nursery drop a load of top soil in my driveway this past spring.

Green thumb to you my friend!! :thumbsup:
 
I would say just keep it wet and give it time.
At least you have better top soil then me .
I am stuck with a another 20 bags of this stuff I need to put down this week…
In the spring I’ll put down some potting soil over the top, it’s another dollar per bag.

Looking back I should have had the nursery drop a load of top soil in my driveway this past spring.

Green thumb to you my friend!! :thumbsup:
Thank's , wishing you better results , I got lucky on soil.
 
Back
Top Bottom