that and the punch out fumble recovery. thst was an immediate 7 pts.The Raiders fought to the bitter end , taking those 3 points off the board really came back to haunt us.
see your doctor about zepbound. ad voice.Among a lot of other stuff, I'm on Trazadone too- doesn't do nuthin' for me... what's Zepbound? Never heard of it?![]()
jvc table is done
View attachment 3850948View attachment 3850949
the rca cable retainer held up after i melted screen into the back side. cables were a bit thinner than factory so a couple layers of heat shrink built it up nicely.

stoppp. she got some big feet too.Ewwwwy... she smokes... nice hutch, or whatever that wall unit is called... oh yeah, her shoes are hideous... lol...![]()

beautiful yard!Another beautiful day here.Current temp is 58 and the sun is shining despite the Lions sickening display last night.
View attachment 3850776
chain-smoking is the worst.There is a lady who has expressed interest in me, who is a chainsmoker, and my gawd, does she smell bad!!!![]()
Ewwwwy... she smokes... nice hutch, or whatever that wall unit is called... oh yeah, her shoes are hideous... lol...![]()
It was the same at my high school- I was fortunate in that my parents didn't smoke, and none of my buddies smoked... so I was never tempted... oh yeah I tried them, but never actually consciously smoked...lotsa culling then as at least half the chicks (yep was the 70s both for the percentage and descriptor) smoked cigs - more than that my age smoked pot
Can't get enough either?
It was the same at my high school- I was fortunate in that my parents didn't smoke, and none of my buddies smoked... so I was never tempted... oh yeah I tried them, but never actually consciously smoked...![]()
Can't get enough either?
Still don't know my go to..... start one then.....another.another day of wonderin' "what's next"? - gotta big pile of PT & SW