Usually pepperoni, sausage and banana peppers....What sort of pizza?![]()
Usually pepperoni, sausage and banana peppers....What sort of pizza?![]()
I’m getting hungry lolYou can think what you want....give me cold pizza for breakfast any day of the week!!!
Me too.....gonna hit the fridgeI’m getting hungry lol
I am more of an eye-for-an eye person...I never wish violence on anyone. I am however a firm believer in imprecatory prayer.
no onions??? Otherwise Primo!!!Usually pepperoni, sausage and banana peppers....
I just made some spicy ramen... mmmmmmm...Me too.....gonna hit the fridge
Nope....no onions....no onions??? Otherwise Primo!!!![]()

You must dig hot sauces??Nope....no onions....
I do....not burn my butt stuff just to burn my butt....I like hot with flavor.....you do know the Tabasco company is 40 min away from me.You must dig hot sauces??![]()
For me I know I’m having a good time whenI do....not burn my butt stuff just to burn my butt....I like hot with flavor.....you do know the Tabasco company is 40 min away from me.
To be honest I only became aware of the other people he was terrorizing at the same time I found out he died. I'm currently disabled from an accident and walk with a cane. This psycho had the parking spot next to mine so I always made sure I was sufficiently accessorized before entering the garage. I have no issues about self-defense.I am more of an eye-for-an eye person...![]()
hopefully his hatred caught up with him...To be honest I only became aware of the other people he was terrorizing at the same time I found out he died. I'm currently disabled from an accident and walk with a cane. This psycho had the parking spot next to mine so I always made sure I was sufficiently accessorized before entering the garage. I have no issues about self-defense.![]()
I'll bet you it's the finest looking postage stamp in the trailer park!!Off to mow the postage stamp
PERFECT!!! If you haven't tried it yet, you must try their Habanero hot sauce!! Spicy and deliciously fruity!!! I put it in everything! That and the hotter Sriracha sauce!!!I do....not burn my butt stuff just to burn my butt....I like hot with flavor.....you do know the Tabasco company is 40 min away from me.
