I laffed and spicy ramen out the snozzzzz!!! OWWWWWWWW!!!I just made some spicy ramen... mmmmmmm...![]()
I laffed and spicy ramen out the snozzzzz!!! OWWWWWWWW!!!I just made some spicy ramen... mmmmmmm...![]()
I love and watch Wonderhussy ALL the time! I even asked her to marry me! LOL
I don't have a fav but tend to spin The Poe LP, I Robot or Turn of a Friendly card regularly.AMMONIA AVE is my favorite but that’s a close second![]()
Amazing how tastes differ- although I like Poe, I think it's their weakest album from the early and best period!I don't have a fav but tend to spin The Poe LP, I Robot or Turn of a Friendly card regularly.


i shot over 50%.
The postage stamp is here at home which I'm done. The trailer park is easily 10 times larger.I'll bet you it's the finest looking postage stamp in the trailer park!!![]()
@jobrewer1983 Welcomer back brother!! You've been missed.
I’ve been checking in weekly. No dice and I’ve been worried after about the 2 weeks mark. And that was a long time ago
I definitely don’t want any negative surprises popping up