• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more


When I was in Brazil, I was surprised to learn that women get butt implants,
for the big bunda look , also popular in some / most of LatAM
Visiting foreign countries to experience their culture

The many benefits of AI :


Meaning of “bunda” in Portuguese

In Portuguese, “bunda” most commonly means “buttocks” or “rear end” in a literal, anatomical sense Cambridge DictionaryCambridge Dictionary. It is a feminine noun and is used in both formal and informal contexts, though its register depends on the situation.

Literal meaning

In anatomical or medical contexts, bunda refers to the buttocks or gluteal region www.profmara.comwww.profmara.com+1.

Example: A bunda da mulher é muito grande — “The woman’s buttocks are very large.”

Brazilian Bunda contestants


40f3e649f8ed8bf081fa8ad098ed8d24.jpg
 
What's going on brothers? We're having a nice rainy day here.Let's see what we got going on today.Right now i'm watching OSU football and listening to the RIFF.Got some good **** from my boy the mailman today.I'm not real big on soundtracks but,Nelson Riddle was a genius and this one's pretty hip.I also got my pension packet from Delta/NWA today.Oh,and we got this obscure video on YouTube playing on a loop in the background on the PC serving as a pretty wallpaper.:rflmao: Hope everybody has a peaceful Saturday.Gonna clean this mess up in the spare bedroom one a these days,but not today.:rflmao:
View attachment 3839816
If I had your hobbies I’d be in front of judge Judy for divorce proceedings lol
 
OK..tech question. I have a spade kit that will work with most of the wiring in my radio project. Will save me an hr or two of soldering. What say all???

NOTE to all: JB Weld quick set two part epoxy is amazing so far!!!
Best quick-set epoxy I've used! As for your question about the spade lugs, no offense, but as it isn't a HiFi application, go for it... I assume you have the interlocking boots to go with them? :)
 
Back
Top Bottom