That is really cool.That makes sense though about the cracking.Check this one out.Talking Heads last record.The case is clear but,the shell is colored.thanks for offering to keep an eye out, I don't know if it was a early run thing or what, I have seen many more with regular cases, and the 2 red ones had spider web cracks on the back so I dunno if maybe the red plastic ages poorly? Here is my cassette copy
View attachment 3840797
View attachment 3840798


thats cool! I think I have a few weird colored cassettes in my collection, I think maybe they were from a euro dance series, I will have to try to dig them upThat is really cool.That makes sense though about the cracking.Check this one out.Talking Heads last record.The case is clear but,the shell is colored.
View attachment 3840800
I'm not suggesting for a second his opinions are worthless, quite the opposite... His demeanor comes across as kinda "holier than thou" often, and he often reviews European equipment you just don't see over in N. America... and his taste in music is crap in my opinion, using as test software the most obscure stuff that many (most) have never heard of, ergo they (me) find it hard to have a common point of reference... that's the basics of why I think he's pompous and why his reviews are hard to relate to...I actually like his reviews I'm actually watching his review on B&W 804 D4 floor standers. He compares them to a pair of Vivid Floor standers and T + A Floor standers.
My Son also reminded me this was the song played at the end of Clerks II.Have a great night guys.Everybody here is tired except cat and that's only because she sleeps all darn day.
Later VinnieYup, I didn't know that the core group disbanded, that would explain a lot...Yes the roots of the project lasted for a while and they were insanely productive during that time. Once that core group disbanded...