• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

When I started my second career in plumbing I remember those HR meetings for medical and dental sign up. I would just shake my head at those poor guys when I heard that premiums cost. I just told the girl “No thanks, I’m good “

When I got out in 93 at 10 years. Health insurance was pretty much covered by the employer with little out of pocket. If I had know how F'ed up it would become, it would have been way more incentive to do the last 10 for the medical alone.
 
This is a cover of the song Creep by Radiohead sung by the drummer Paulina (Pau)of the band the Warning in her home piano and filmed with her phone. It was a challenge by their Patreon fans. They selected the song and she had 4 hours to practice it and then sing it.
I think she did great. Watch the video until the very end there is a surprise at the very end.
 
Last edited:
This is a cover of the song Creep by Radiohead sung by the drummer Paulina (Pau)of the band the Warning in her home piano and filmed with her phone. It was a challenge by their Patreon fans. They selected the song and she had 4 hours to practice it and then sing it.
I think she did great. Watch the video until the very end there is a surprise at the very end.
4 hours to learn it and no sheet music in front of her? I find this amazing and the sign of a true artist! I'm not a huge fan of the Warning I admit, but this is really good for a challenge! :)
 
When I got out in 93 at 10 years. Health insurance was pretty much covered by the employer with little out of pocket. If I had know how F'ed up it would become, it would have been way more incentive to do the last 10 for the medical alone.
Just a little pride for where I live, but the medical system up here is awesome... part of the reason we have high taxes, but worth it for a "free" medical system of very high quality... yes, the wait times in most hospitals can be horrendous, but I can walk or crawl into any hospital in Canada and get almost anything done without paying a penny- one reason I will never leave this country... and I use the medical system a lot... :)
 
Back
Top Bottom