I hope they do the right thing, doors are one thing but the dash is an entirely different animal. good morningGood day, everyone. I scheduled warranty service for my Mazda due to a persistent "Audible warning and notifications not available error." My scan tool indicates errors regarding an open circuit in two speakers located in the driver's door, and the vehicle is under warranty, so I'm not taking the door and or dash apart. Grumble. I hope they do the right thing, and fix this at no charge.
View attachment 3840878


Have fun.that's about it for me, work is calling. Have a super day everyone![]()
Just to let you now, there is a Nak CR3 in CAM for 650 bucks- serviced... current adNice ! , I have. Nak CR-2 and a Nak Cassette deck 2. I’m always on the lookout for a three head Nakamichi deck at a reasonable price but that’s almost impossible now. The CR-3 looks like a great deck and I also love the look of the LX-5 three head Nakamichii.
I’ve been watching it and it looks good but I don’t think there is shipping availability.Just to let you now, there is a Nak CR3 in CAM for 650 bucks- serviced... current ad![]()
I don't see any mention of transportation being available or not... have you hit the guy up for info? I don't see any reason why he wouldn't? It's a black box and not very heavy...I’ve been watching it and it looks good but I don’t think there is shipping availability.
In my experience if they don’t list shipping is available than it’s not. There usually a shipping calculator on the page with the ad if they ship or sometimes there’s no shipping calculator but they mention that shipping is available. I suppose you’re right and it wouldn’t hurt to ask.I don't see any mention of transportation being available or not... have you hit the guy up for info? I don't see any reason why he wouldn't? It's a black box and not very heavy...![]()
Well, I never use the shipping calculator myself when selling... sooooo I wouldn't not ask- I'll bet he does- it's only an email and not a commitment...In my experience if they don’t list shipping is available than it’s not. There usually a shipping calculator on the page with the ad if they ship or sometimes there’s no shipping calculator but they mention that shipping is available. I suppose you’re right and it wouldn’t hurt to ask.
Well I emailed him and he responded "Yes, I ship almost anywhere"!In my experience if they don’t list shipping is available than it’s not. There usually a shipping calculator on the page with the ad if they ship or sometimes there’s no shipping calculator but they mention that shipping is available. I suppose you’re right and it wouldn’t hurt to ask.
I bought that LP for Copperhead Road, and yup, it's the only tune I like on the album... lol
I like the whole album.I bought that LP for Copperhead Road, and yup, it's the only tune I like on the album... lol![]()