Spinnin' in the Nak now- Alan Parsons "Try Anything Once"... 
Retirement is definitely settled in lolMorning Jim, cold and damp here. I see a morning nap in my future as my better half has left for work and our three cats have already settled down for sleep mode. I’m just going to try and blend in
![]()
Good luck brotherGood day, everyone. I scheduled warranty service for my Mazda due to a persistent "Audible warning and notifications not available error." My scan tool indicates errors regarding an open circuit in two speakers located in the driver's door, and the vehicle is under warranty, so I'm not taking the door and or dash apart. Grumble. I hope they do the right thing, and fix this at no charge.
View attachment 3840878
I don’t have that security page anymore to loginInteresting. I just attempted to login on Firefox ESR which couldn't get past Cloudflare for months and it's working again. I wonder if they dropped Cloudflare?

Yes, after over a decade of absence as a group. Their tour was much more successful than they predicted and extended a couple years longer.This was their comeback album, wasn't it??![]()
One of them wrote a book called "To Hell And Back With The Eagles", hence the title of this album I guess? Didn't they come to hate each other?Yes, after over a decade of absence as a group. Their tour was much more successful than they predicted and extended a couple years longer.


BTW, what happened to Echowar? He used to post a lot.

Good luck!Good day, everyone. I scheduled warranty service for my Mazda due to a persistent "Audible warning and notifications not available error." My scan tool indicates errors regarding an open circuit in two speakers located in the driver's door, and the vehicle is under warranty, so I'm not taking the door and or dash apart. Grumble. I hope they do the right thing, and fix this at no charge.
View attachment 3840878
That's what took my Brother...Daughter is in morning...lead guitarist for New Found Glory, Chad Gilbert, passed today. He was 45 and passed from brain cancer.