• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Is that OBD2? I bought one years ago. It has a couple of performance options built in. It’s saved me a few bucks over the years

It's a Topdon Arti-Diag Pro, fully OBD-II compatible, and worth the price. I plan to do at least some of the repair work once the Mazda is out of warranty, so I needed a more sophisticated scanner than the basic model I had before.
 
819635251_1837379190763339_3832495903939125190_n-jpeg.3841656

Nancy and Sluggo! :thumbsup:

nancy and sluggo - guide to life.jpg
 
Hi AK! Was supposed to go to a dietitian class today, but having one of those “yecch” days and decided to cancel. After breakfast I went to the couch and was KO’ed for 3 hours.

Still not 100 but better than earlier.

Started consuming milk again. Not that I needed to stop (I on occasion would down ice cream or a milk shake, sparingly), I just for some reason just stopped. Had an urge for cheereos yesterday and had some for breakfast today… forgot how good they are!

Hope your day spins well!
 
just got back from the gym and errands.
the conditioning is working. went better than i expected. put in 45 minutes doing movement drills and shooting around. then 3 good wind sprints. i can't believe i added 1. left me grabbing my shorts.
now, for a donut and some ibuprofen. :rflmao: preventive measures.
hitting the showers.
 
Back
Top Bottom