Is that OBD2? I bought one years ago. It has a couple of performance options built in. It’s saved me a few bucks over the yearsThanks Robert, good morning! Their diagnosis will be legitimate or fraudulent, and only time will tell which path they choose. I'm glad I have a scanner capable of reading contemporary Mazda DTCs.
No problemoSuch an iconic album , thanks again needforspeed , really takes me back to a young teen.

That’s about what I paid. That’s a really nice LpJust remembered this is on my list , the CD is super expensive but I can get a "mint " LP for $12 shipped, gonna click buy now .
A classicStopped by my local record store today, picked up a few original Pat Metheny albums.
View attachment 3841239
I remember the right side painting
That looks fantasticDinner in Michigan tonight. Bourbon Glazed Salmon with asparagus and cherry sprout salad.
View attachment 3841459
I’ve reached out to Kirk . No diceHey just putting this out there.Has anybody heard from @lando? It's been days now.![]()
Good morning everyoneView attachment 3841536

Good morning everyoneHappy Fall Y'all . my normal gig, coffee and Eric Clapton -- I Shot the Sheriff -- View attachment 3841567

