• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Kiwi ears??? That's a new one on me! Are these for New Zealanders only?? lol I have many headphones, and I love them all- I simply look at them as another way of listening to music... I love my speakers, but Headphones can be damn impressive too! :)
Lol, my favorite piece of music is Tom Waits sixteen shells from a thirty-ought six and it sounds incredible through these (Kiwiears Division). I like using the Sennheiser Jubilee 58X for classic and ambient stuff. $40 for Division $125 for 58x and have never tired of the sound....most likely room acoustics are the problem as opposed to speaker limitations.
 
Lol, my favorite piece of music is Tom Waits sixteen shells from a thirty-ought six and it sounds incredible through these (Kiwiears Division). I like using the Sennheiser Jubilee 58X for classic and ambient stuff. $40 for Division $125 for 58x and have never tired of the sound....most likely room acoustics are the problem as opposed to speaker limitations.
I love Waits! That's a wicked tune! One weird dude though... That's one of the reasons why headphones are so valuable! My house is very small, and I have a wicked HT system, and while the room definitely can barely fit my gear, sheer volume easily wipes out any room limitations! lol :)
 
Back
Top Bottom