The Ray Lewis, Ed Reed days of knocking the **** out of everybody are over unfortunately lolcmon, boyz!
View attachment 3845242
iono what happened last week. that was the same ol ravens. we sposta be better than that.
The Ray Lewis, Ed Reed days of knocking the **** out of everybody are over unfortunately lolcmon, boyz!
View attachment 3845242
iono what happened last week. that was the same ol ravens. we sposta be better than that.
Never seen Reacher... can it really compete with the Expendables? The scene with Van Damme and Stalone was pretty epic!Reacher has been my go to recently , jump in at the 7:17 mark . . . . also have the Jason Bourne series on blu-ray
Agreed good take. The Bears QB last week fell down holding his leg. Then they carted him off the field crying like it was a season ending injury. Now they say he might only miss one week.. humm We nicked named him (Cry Baby) it’s tough here in Chicago!!I predicted it would be a battle to the end and it was ,now Iowa will be over ranked till next week when OSU comes to town and cleans our clock.
The Bears are looking pretty beat up with #1 and #2 QB's out , I like Cooper Dejean on the Eagles , Iowa boy , but I like the Bears more than the Eagles.
Raiders vs Saints today for me . . I know I know , Raiders fan , last time I was in Chicago was at Soldier Field , Raiders / Bears where we lost but the following Monday our most hated coach was fired so I see it as a victory lol .
The REACHER TV series is pretty good. The Tom Cruise movies are epicNever seen Reacher... can it really compete with the Expendables? The scene with Van Damme and Stalone was pretty epic!![]()
I've been watching Reacher here and there when i can.Bad ass.We have a triple set of Bourne on DVD.Hey,my 91 year old mom loves Keanu Reeves and she's seen all the John Wick's.![]()
They sound familiarI woke up to this tune this morning.My son was cranking it on guitar.

I have that box set. Christmas present from a loooong time agoReacher has been my go to recently , jump in at the 7:17 mark . . . . also have the Jason Bourne series on blu-ray
but that only has one album from my selection and i already own 2 of those.
besides that, they are cds. if i wanted digital, i have that covered:
View attachment 3845245
![]()
If you'd ever read a Reacher novel, you'd understand that Cruise portraying Jack Reacher was a terrible joke.The REACHER TV series is pretty good. The Tom Cruise movies are epic
Isn't that Amy Smart . . . shes smokingJust sayin....
View attachment 3845253
Pretty impressive... I hate bitches... lolReacher has been my go to recently , jump in at the 7:17 mark . . . . also have the Jason Bourne series on blu-ray