I think most of us were better looking several years back mate... aging is hard on the body... lol
Is that an SE-88, I had one back in the day. Remote and display crapped out.
Hard to believe almost 40 years since I acquired it lightly used.I watched that game with the sound off as well lol, I started muted most sports announcers a few years back and listen to tunes instead. The play by play guys are usually good but the colour commentators are usually annoying at best., always chiming in with a bunch of stupid crap that gets old real fast. First I started ditching the pre game shows with all the so called experts chiming in with who’s gonna do what. I remember placing some sports lottery bets at the last minute years ago after listening to three hours of pre game analysis, what a joke the complete opposite usually happened. I’d only spend $20 every Sunday but I always did better ignoring their predictions. But not having to listen to commercials is another added bonus when you keep the game on mute. You get to listen to whatever tunes you like and you don’t raise your blood pressure. Rant overGot Collinsworth on MUTE,listening to WLLZ and going a few rounds on the heavy bag.
View attachment 3845762

Mornin' MF51... I feel the same way about radio jocks- they, and the constant commercials, turn me into a dangerous raving lunatic!!! I stopped listening to the radio I dunno, maybe 30 years ago because of the inane, STUPID bantering of the announcers!!! Arrrrrgh!!! My rant is over now... lolI watched that game with the sound off as well lol, I started muted most sports announcers a few years back and listen to tunes instead. The play by play guys are usually good but the colour commentators are usually annoying at best., always chiming in with a bunch of stupid crap that gets old real fast. First I started ditching the pre game shows with all the so called experts chiming in with who’s gonna do what. I remember placing some sports lottery bets at the last minute years ago after listening to three hours of pre game analysis, what a joke the complete opposite usually happened. I’d only spend $20 every Sunday but I always did better ignoring their predictions. But not having to listen to commercials is another added bonus when you keep the game on mute. You get to listen to whatever tunes you like and you don’t raise your blood pressure. Rant over![]()
That's pretty hard stuff for the early morning mate... lol
Agreed , but I couldn’t get to sleep so I gave up and started up some tunes. Now I’m I’m starting to feel tired , must be reverse psychologyThat's pretty hard stuff for the early morning mate... lol![]()
