
he puts on a great show !! hope he is coming again this year![]()
I watched it because I’m a Robert Duvall fan. Wasn’t expecting it to be that good. Nobody was making good western’s in the early 2000’s. The gun fight was one of the better ones I’ve seen. I give it 4 starsreason enough to fire up the PJ tonite, been way too long and read at the the time that it was a realistic depiction of western gun fights - town folk didn't just stand around and watch, they "headed fer the hills"
im 6-3 and stood next to him at the wax museum at Myrtle Beach. can confirm that 5-6.![]()
I stood next to Linda Carter was Wonder Woman at the Hollywood museum but that’s another story 
The best comp album I’ve ever heardwell I spent 4 hours up stairs listening to the Evo 300. feel like im ready for a nap. little more of the Beatles -- Come Together -- View attachment 3845490
I’ve reached out to him with no luck. Someone on the Memorial thread has talked to him recently I noticed a week ago or soAnyone hear from @Ilikevinyl?
Saw Carrie on the CMA’s. That’s all I remember lolI guess i'm always so busy staring at Carrie Underwood's legs that it wasn't till tonight i picked up on the fact her new season opener is a takeoff on Joan Jett's "I Hate Myself For Loving You."
View attachment 3845715
View attachment 3845716
Excellent band
I watched it because I’m a Robert Duvall fan. Wasn’t expecting it to be that good. Nobody was making good western’s in the early 2000’s. The gun fight was one of the better ones I’ve seen. I give it 4 stars