• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I watched that game with the sound off as well lol, I started muted most sports announcers a few years back and listen to tunes instead. The play by play guys are usually good but the colour commentators are usually annoying at best., always chiming in with a bunch of stupid crap that gets old real fast. First I started ditching the pre game shows with all the so called experts chiming in with who’s gonna do what. I remember placing some sports lottery bets at the last minute years ago after listening to three hours of pre game analysis, what a joke the complete opposite usually happened. I’d only spend $20 every Sunday but I always did better ignoring their predictions. But not having to listen to commercials is another added bonus when you keep the game on mute. You get to listen to whatever tunes you like and you don’t raise your blood pressure. Rant over :rflmao:
So true!:rflmao:
 
Today should be like xmas! Some stuff from Amazon, and a new rifle from Bass Pro Shops... instead of a pellet rifle, this time itsa powder burner- just a .22, a Ruger 10/22 in stainless with a polymer stock... for target shooting and unfortunately to take care of the 2 groundhogs who are making swiss cheese outta the ground around my foundations... I don't like killing any higher form of life, with the exception of rats and mice (filthy disease carrying creatures- snake food at best), and while any of my magnum pellet rifles could kill a groundhog, they are all single shot, and if I need a follow up shot it could escape down the hole, wounded, and die under my foundations.. the Ruger is a semi-auto, and a highly praised .22- AND it was on sale from Bass Pro for a full 1/5 the price of my most expensive pellet rifle!!! Dirt cheap in comparison! :)

The Ruger 10/22 has been the standard in .22's for decades , own 3 of them ,own several Rugers. The Marlin model 60 is also and excellent choice , both of them are tack drivers. own 2 of those but I prefer the Ruger rotary mag over the tube fed Marlin.
 
The Ruger 10/22 has been the standard in .22's for decades , own 3 of them ,own several Rugers. The Marlin model 60 is also and excellent choice , both of them are tack drivers. own 2 of those but I prefer the Ruger rotary mag over the tube fed Marlin.
I have a 22 W.M.R Marlin stainless steel bull barrel here, That could use a scope upgrade..
I’d post a picture but I don’t want to upset anybody. Model 882SSV 22inch
 
Nick Drake - Bryter Layter

One side scuffed up fresh out of the shrink wrap. Shop says they will exchange it. Now I need to go visit my parents again.


image.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom