• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more


My cardiologist appointment today went fantastic.
48 lbs down from a last September,
BMI in Sept '25 was 34, now it's 26 and I'm muscular
15 year struggle with fatty liver, none detected a month ago = zero, gone, none
pre-diabetes for about 10 years, now gone, zero, zilch, nada
BP went from dangerously high to the low end of healthy range
yesterdays bloodwork was 100% in healthy range
APOb was, I quote "low as a healthy young child or infant"
we're talking about a clean machine now
Discontinuing 3 meds immediately (as per doctor's order) and another in a few weeks at my discretion :banana::banana::banana:

Scorpions ~ Lovedrive CD CRANKED on the way home

 
Last edited:
see it in there?

20260929_123143.jpg

some light on the subject. there are 2 of them back there.

Annotation 2026-09-29 130248.jpg

i could barely reach my soldering iron on the furthest pads.

so dumb. just make the access panel a lil bigger.

everybody that uses access panels has a few caps just out of reach that you have to struggle with with wick.

20260929_125648.jpgAnnotation 2026-09-29 130248.jpg

the power supply pcb has 6 brittle plastic retainers that need released so it can be tilted up. i think at least the ac main has to be unsoldered.

the amp is going to be worse whenever i decide to tackle it.

many panasonic caps with corroded leads are the reason for the recap.

Annotation 2026-09-29 131044.jpgAnnotation 2026-09-29 131043.jpg
 
Stat=Statim. I rarely hear it used verbally today. I have seen it occasionally in written instructions. That said, I liked Webb's "Emergency." The core of the show were his ex-wife and his friends along with a couple new folks.:):)
Still used a fair bit in my hospital, but I think people just enjoy saying it lol; all of our med orders are processed as quickly as is possible.

Tunes for a rainy day, gotta take my truck in for a service appointment very soon ugh.

Mingus, Three or Four Shades of Blues.

IMG_7528.jpeg
 

My cardiologist appointment today went fantastic.
48 lbs down from a last September,
BMI in Sept '25 was 34, now it's 26 and I'm muscular
15 year struggle with fatty liver, none detected a month ago = zero, gone, none
pre-diabetes for about 10 years, now gone, zero, zilch, nada
BP went from dangerously high to the low end of healthy range
yesterdays bloodwork was 100% in healthy range
APOb was, I quote "low as a healthy young child or infant"
we're talking about a clean machine now
Discontinuing 3 meds immediately (as per doctor's order) and another in a few weeks at my discretion :banana::banana::banana:

Scorpions ~ Lovedrive CD CRANKED on the way home

So what did you do to get there ?
 
Back
Top Bottom