That's awesome!I understand the physical part of it at work completely. We did exercise on the clock at my workplace before every shift. The management encouraged it.![]()
That's awesome!I understand the physical part of it at work completely. We did exercise on the clock at my workplace before every shift. The management encouraged it.![]()
I think I need to re-think our waste management strategyYou need to stash a roll and see who cracks 1st![]()

I believe I have all the “TIME” albumsThis just came up on my YouTube feed.Never gets old.What a band.
I think for me It’s a mind set, I just don’t give a chit anymore. It’s has taken me almost a year to calm down from working..I'm back on Zepbound , only a week in, I was sleeping pretty good the last time I was on it but it will take a couple more weeks probably.
I used to hit it hard on weekends , basically hit the bar and have 5 or 6 Captains every Fri & Sat , now I don't have but maybe 2 in a night once a month , can't sleep for nothing if I drink.
Man,there's nothing like a good workout to clear out the cob webs brother.When i was younger it was all about looking good but,at my age it's about 50/50 body and mind.For me it keeps the anxiety at bay and releases Endorphins etc.![]()
I think for me It’s a mind set, I just don’t give a chit anymore. It’s has taken me almost a year to calm down from working..
That makes more sense than what I was thinking lol