Auto Analog
Justin Credible
Good luck with the procedure, @nuttyneo .
I must say I have been sleeping much better the last couple weeks, Close to eight hours a night . Knock on wood.. I haven’t done much different . I just cut back on the beer and started lifting weights.Morning everyone , haven't been back to sleep since I got up around 1:45 so it's mid morning for me![]()
My wife and her sister and mother all being former R.N's we use Stat quite a bit around here as in, "Grab me a roll of TP stat!"Stat=Statim. I rarely hear it used verbally today. I have seen it occasionally in written instructions. That said, I liked Webb's "Emergency." The core of the show were his ex-wife and his friends along with a couple new folks.![]()

Man,there's nothing like a good workout to clear out the cob webs brother.When i was younger it was all about looking good but,at my age it's about 50/50 body and mind.For me it keeps the anxiety at bay and releases Endorphins etc.I must say I have been sleeping much better the last couple weeks, Close to eight hours a night . Knock on wood.. I haven’t done much different . I just cut back on the beer and started lifting weights.
I tend to work my triceps a lot, then the bike and the bench .. Squats not so much anymore!Man,there's nothing like a good workout to clear out the cob webs brother.When i was younger it was all about looking good but,at my age it's about 50/50 body and mind.For me it keeps the anxiety at bay and releases Endorphins etc.![]()
I’ll do that Vin. Big fan of The Crusader’sHere's a few to check out sometime.The Jazz Crusaders from way back in '62 and '66 before they shortened things to The Crusaders.Plus one from the MJQ in '67.
View attachment 3846586
View attachment 3846585