• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 3846563View attachment 3846564View attachment 3846565View attachment 3846566View attachment 3846567View attachment 3846568

Haven’t posted about them much lately, we have been dealing with some health issues with Benji and Charlotte. They both have HCM.

A few weeks back Charlotte stopped eating and I noticed her breathing was fast. It’s a long story but our cardiologist is amazing and she stepped in when another doctor didn’t have any idea what was going on. We are controlling it via medication and she’s doing a lot better but it was just a lot of stress and money and time.

As soon as we got her under control Benji started to develop faster breathing, I knew it was fluid in the lungs due to Hunter and Charlotte having HCM. For him we knew it was going to be Lasix but we didn’t realize how advanced his HCM has become.

Both of them are now on multiple medications multiple times a day, and Hunter has been on the same medications for a few years now.

We have them all under control now but it’s a lot of work, Hunter and Benji take pills like pros, I can even put a pill on Hunters nose and say “Boop Boop” and he will take it on command. Benji has no issues taking pills either. Charlotte on the other hand has to be sassy and want to fight me every time…. We have her on syringe dosages of a few medications but a few others are pills.

I’m just happy they are on the upside of this now.
Glad that worked out. That’s a nice bunch :thumbsup:
 
I must say I have been sleeping much better the last couple weeks, Close to eight hours a night . Knock on wood.. I haven’t done much different . I just cut back on the beer and started lifting weights.

I'm back on Zepbound , only a week in, I was sleeping pretty good the last time I was on it but it will take a couple more weeks probably.

I used to hit it hard on weekends , basically hit the bar and have 5 or 6 Captains every Fri & Sat , now I don't have but maybe 2 in a night once a month , can't sleep for nothing if I drink.
 
Back
Top Bottom